(Last Modified: October 17, 2019)
Understand how and why Centennial Mortgage, Inc. collects and uses information provided by users of our website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE RECEIVE?
We may collect, store and use the information you voluntarily provide to us through our Site. For instance, we may collect your contact information if you provide it to us through the “contact us” form, or through other forms available on our Site. These registration forms may ask for such information as your name postal address, email address, telephone number and other information. You must be 18 years of age or older to submit this registration information to our Site.
In addition, if you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and the resulting correspondence with you.
Further, our servers may automatically collect certain information from your browser when you visit our Site. This information may include the type of web browser you are using and its version, your IP address and the pages you visited on our Site. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
Outside of your providing and our receiving your contact information as outlined above, we, or our service providers, may also collect information about your browser or device through various technologies, some of which are outlined below.
Types of Cookies that may be used by Centennial Mortgage Inc. on our Site
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (such as remembering your username and password, language preference or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other personalizations. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as keeping you logged in to your account as you browse the internet. These cookies do not collect information about your browsing activity on other websites. By using our Site, or by signing up for an account with us, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your browser.
- Interest-Based Advertising cookies: For information on cookies that are used for interest-based advertising, please see below under Interest-Based Advertising.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use the information you provided to us in the forms on our Site or through email correspondence with us to market to you per the preferences you specified when you registered on our Site. Our marketing efforts may include business-to-business direct marketing and promotional information related to our marketing services.
We may also use the information we collect to fulfill requests you have made to us, such as to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries and provide newsletters or updates. We may also use your information to make our Site easier for you to use. We may use the information to inform you of service and product updates, white papers, new products, market research opportunities and other related information from us.
We may use the information we automatically collect from your browser to analyze trends, administer our Site, note users’ activities on our Site, help us understand the parts of our Site visited most often and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in improving our Site.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We may share or disclose the information we collect or receive through this Site:
- With our affiliate companies who may be able to address or respond to your inquiries.
- With our service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may transfer your personal information from your country of residence to countries that may not require the same level of data protection for your personal information as provided in your country of residence.
We may share your personal information with any other party with your prior consent.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
We maintain contact lists to communicate with our clients and prospects. Individuals must affirmatively ask to join one or more of our email lists by registering on our Site. All email messages sent to these lists include an opportunity to unsubscribe or opt out of future email messages. You may also request to be removed from future email messages or to opt out by contacting us via email (Info@CentennialMortgage.com).
We also maintain a postal mailing list to communicate with our clients and prospects. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by sending your name and postal address to us via email (Info@CentennialMortgage.com) or postal mail to the address listed below under Contact us.
For more information on Centennial Mortgage Inc.’s databases and for information on how to opt out, please contact Info@CentennialMortgage.com.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that, at this time, Centennial Mortgage Inc. does not honor browsers’ Do Not Track (DNT) signals, due to the lack of clarity around the standards for the DNT signal.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Centennial Mortgage Inc., we believe it is important to provide consumers with clear information about the data available in our databases. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete or ask to have your information removed by contacting us.
U.S. residents may request access to learn what information Centennial Mortgage Inc. has about your household in our databases using our marketing data summary request form. You may request access by contacting Info@CentennialMortgage.com.
Centennial Mortgage Inc. retains your information for as long as you have an open and active account profile with us or as needed to provide you the services you requested. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will retain the minimum amount of your information necessary to maintain a record of your opt-out if you choose to opt out of our communications.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
We ask that you not send or disclose any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) to us through our Site or otherwise.
USE OF THE SITE BY CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13). We ask that children not provide personal information through our Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
We use physical, electronic and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration. All information is stored securely and may only be accessed by employees with a legitimate business need to access the information. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
You should bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version of this policy. You can determine when this policy was last revised by checking the “Last Revised” legend at the top of this policy. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective.
Centennial Mortgage, Inc.
218 W. Washington Street
South Bend, IN 46601